When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Most travel in 2020 has been upended by the novel coronavirus pandemic.
- As states reopened, travelers cautiously weighed options and altered plans and behavior to resume travel, but safely.
- This includes travel writers, who are sharing personal tips and advice below based on their experiences this summer.
- If you’re considering booking a last-minute getaway, seasonal deal, or discounted package for next year, factor in the following tips and advice.
- Read more: Is travel safe? We interviewed experts on risks associated with flying, booking hotels or Airbnbs, renting cars, and more, plus ideas on safe vacations during COVID-19
Despite the sluggish pace of sheltering in place for six months now, Labor Day weekend is days away. Summer came, and